Friday, November 5, 2021

Suspended Pt 101


Video language: English

I was at a video shoot with Eric. In between sets Me and my Producer was playing around and did a suspension. I was always scared about it but did it anyway. Upside down hands tied to the floor with a crotch rope holding me still. To take my mind off the sospension he tied up my tits and put nipple clamps on them with heavy locks. It hurt so bad I didn't even worry about my predicament of being suspended.
None. None. None. None. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:27
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 113.3 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutlers Den – Cutler X & Blake Ryan – Hungry Cock Whore

We told him "this vid is going to be called Blake Ryan is a Hungry Cock Whore" and he Loved It. Blake is all mischievous smi...